Saturday, June 4, 2016

My First Graduate!


Well I can't believe it but my baby boy, the one that I just gave birth to a few years ago, is somehow graduating high school this weekend! When it was time to plan his grad party the one thing that kept running through my mind was, "Where Did The Time Go?" So, that became the theme...

















The amazing people at acgraphixhouse.com created these incredible clock faces for my tables.













The amazing people at acgraphixhouse.com created these incredible clock faces for my tables.



The amazing people at acgraphixhouse.com created these incredible clock faces for my tables.








The soda kegs were a big hit!





1 comment:

  1. Awwww Renee, I love the last picture of you and Kade together. This was such an awesome party. I loved your theme. Time really does fly.

    ReplyDelete